Unison.School now offers a free beta trial service to teachers for lesson planning, class scheduling, and student assessment.
Lesson Planning (limit 5 lessons in trial)
Based on the popular Creative Sequence Music Teacher app by Tim Purdum.
- Dropdown menus with standards, elements, and media
- Rich text fields with font formatting and inserting scores and other images
- Printable/pdf view for sharing.
Class Event Calendar (limit 5 classes in trial)
- Set a teaching session (semester, year), mark days off (PD, holidays)
- Create a class, and set days in a rotation, days of the week, etc.
- The calendar will be auto-populated with class events.
- Edit individual class events, adding links to lesson plans, lesson steps with a check-off for completion, and changing times/days as needed.
Student Rhythm Assessment (limit to 1st grade assessment in trial)
- Create students with the class creator mentioned above.
- Students can log in by finding their school name, class name, and number. Students are only identified by numbers, unless you choose to add specific usernames.
- Once logged in, students that visit the rhythm page of Unison.School will be given ten rhythms to perform.
- After completing, the score will be saved back to the teacher portal.
Like all of Unison.School, these tools are accessible from any device. To get started, create a free account. And please share feedback, so that we can make Unison.School even more useful for you moving forward!